Wednesday 18 May 2016

Christmas 2015 Vesta ready meal a treat from the past ?


 OK Christmas 2015 , I had gone on about the cuisine from my childhood and that you can still buy the original fast food Vesta Chow main. My wife bought this for me as a christmas present. I thought it was a couple of minutes to prepare , it is a hugely long process , requiring pots and pans and cooking oil hardly the bung it in the microwave of today - one day , perhaps when I retire and have time. ONE promise to self I must exercise more in retirement , I could hardly exercise less.


The cats chill out

 I couldnt see from the snapshot what I was posting and I thoughtthis was the cat inspecting the dishwasher and not a bomb , Picture courtesy of my German friend Tatiana this was discovered in Stuttgart under I think what is now a playground , fortunatley it didnt explode either then or now



 Drawings by mty son for his mum


My son living the life ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment