Sunday 22 May 2016

Second visit to Aus for Christmas 2013 Just to show why you have to go


Great Ocean Road, Not quite what I expected , my son in law said it was dangerous and needed caution so I envisaged this long lonely road with hardly a soul on it , parts where only a single vehicle could pass with the wheels on the very edge . None of this is true . It is such a tourist attraction that it is basically one long traffic Jam. The danger comes from people watching the view and not the road. My pictures belie this but then we couldn't photograph where it was busiest .


I had an Australian workmate many moons ago who wrote a humorous intro to Australia together with some Australianisms and there translation . One was flat out at Bells. This isnt Bells . I saw signs for Bells but when I suggested we stop my wife said we needed to push on at it was just another beach , so here is a picture of a beach we did stop at and have to ourselves. No I cant remember what it was called but they are all this good so stop where you like.
















No comments:

Post a Comment