Saturday 4 June 2016

The road to Carabassi Beach


I post these to inflict pain on myself and force me to exercise . I cant say exercise more because I dont do any. The boardwalk down to the beach is new. This used to be a beach abandoned by the fisherman and used by the locals ( my house is on the cliff overlooking the beach ). I am not rich just got made redundant at lot . As a pension investment its not a winner.


I took this. I managed to master the settings and take a time elapse photo. This is the only time I have been allowed in Spain on my own as I missed the flight back.


this was early in the morning 0700 hrs and there was only me and a few early risers . I loved it.


I was walking along the beach toes in the water wishing I had brought my swimming costume when I realised being in spain on my own I could do anything I liked so I walked into the sea and had a swim. I found some carrier bags to put on the hire car seat though I had mostly dried by the time I got back to the car.

Thats Alicante Castle, or as the spanish say the Castle of Santa Barbara. That vague lump  on the other side of the bay. To the right of the tall palm. Its a bugger to get to. I have done it a couple of times and still get palpitations. You can see it and the road in but you cant turn left so you have to go right and come back on it.



The palm trees are new as well. The beach was sea grass and sand dune , now we have palms and sun loungers and a beach bar (3) I think. There are fish out there as well . I did a bit of snokelling and found lots of fish . Wouldn't think it on a beach with a million tourists.







No comments:

Post a Comment