Sunday 3 July 2016

I did this


The last time I was in spain and the only time I was allowed out on my own I spent my time painting. Well thats a lie really I meant to spenf my time painting like some bohemian artist in victorian times but I found it took no time ar all to knock these up , I know proper artist spend weeks months , years doing this stuff but to be honest I dont have the patience. They look better displayed like this anyway.


I try different styles the rug is discernable around the edges of the painting I could edit it but would anyone care ?

I have done this a couple of times , it is a lot of work but I quite like it. Thing is though when you paint for a hobby what do you do with them. I cant say to friends you can have them unless they actually do like them in which case they might say can I have it you put them in an impossible situation if you offer them and they dont want them or like them and think of the hurt , most of mine get binned .. I am to sensitive.



1 comment: