Monday 26 December 2016

Vintage , Veteran , classic , Hot Rod ,

I have never seen so many classic , veteran , or American cars anywhere else as in this area , these are only the cars I managed to photograph there are a least twice as many I missed because I was driving or did not have a camera. There was a beautiful 1950 XK 140 parading around here and the driver was gruanching the gears !!


The fellow in the background of this pic looked at the car and said "fantastic isn't it?" I said "yes - though if I was to be really honest , I am a traditionalist and would rather have seen it restored . He paused , smiled and said "me too".


One of my all time favorites . Beautiful. Why oh why is it the people that don't love them that can afford them...














No comments:

Post a Comment