Saturday 27 May 2017

Barcelona

We went to Barcelona once a long time ago . I was sorting out the million pictures I have accumulated through my life and found these. 
Its a fascinating place so I thought I would share, 
As I stood in the Park Guell looking up at the ceiling I realised it was all broken crockery. When my wife arrived eulogising over everything I said "Yes well he plainly wasn't married because if I stuck a load of broken cups to our house you wouldn't say what a genius I am you would ask if I had gone mad and demand I take it all down and paint it Magnolia".
It is however a marvellous place well worth a visit and if this whets your appetite thats good better than getting sunburn on the beach.


























2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely.Amazing post.thanks a lot

    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete